Uche Jumbo,Rukky Sanda&Tonto Dikeh,dazzle at"My life,My Damage Premier | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Saturday 2 March 2013

Uche Jumbo,Rukky Sanda&Tonto Dikeh,dazzle at"My life,My Damage Premier


They sure look beautiful  at the premier of Uche's movie, My life,My Damage. Rukky tweeted ""Congrats 2 My darl children @uchejombo & @tontolett On d success of an Amazing movie 2nite. My Life My Damage. Go c it in cinema's now. #bless\
Another pic after the cut....



Love Tonto's all white look....

5 comments:

  1. Emeh dear, kindly remove the '&' before dazzle. I'm guessin' its a typo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Except for Uche jumbo, Rukky's dress is allover the place.Tonto's pants don't fit.Not a goodlook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bleachers of life Tonto and Rukky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rukky and her over dress.None of them does it for me.

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321