Dbanj reveals the real reason he & Genevieve brokeup | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Tuesday 25 March 2014

Dbanj reveals the real reason he & Genevieve brokeup

While on Tim WestWood show,he as asked if he was dating anyone in Nollywood and he said...
"None.No one.(pauses & smiles)The last time I said something about my relationship,it cost me my relationship.So my PR people have taught me that any time they ask,I say No comment'"
If you recall,Genevieve is the only lady he has confirmed dating,he gushed about her to Encomium and after that ,they went their separate ways.
Tim tried so hard to get him to say yes,even showed him her name and he kept saying,No comment & laughing..You could see he loves her awwww
I guess he has learnt his lesson..

Watch the funny video below


16 comments:

  1. So they were really dating then, never knew.....
    .
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  2. Na dem knw oo *Ovietemi*

    ReplyDelete
  3. BLOG ANALYSER: would have loved to see them get married.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny sef too strike.she supose be headmistress 4 Ma primary school

    ReplyDelete
  5. endtimes koko garri ambassador.

    Shrek

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ouch! Talking of relationship,I just read(red) Mercy Johnson snatched another womans husband(Lovely by name) weird name tho,hehehe! She's now based in canada wit her 2 children

    ReplyDelete
  7. when will his koko dildo come out?

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321