16 year old stowaway falls unconscious after surviving 5 hour flight in Plane wheel (Photos) | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Monday 21 April 2014

16 year old stowaway falls unconscious after surviving 5 hour flight in Plane wheel (Photos)

 A 16-year-old stowaway miraculously survived a 5 hour flight in the wheel well of a flight from California to Hawaii ..According to Maui news, he was discovered on the tarmac at the Maui airport without an Id or belongings, just a comb.He said he ran away after an argument with his parents

 FBI spokesman Tom Simon in Honolulu said the boy was very lucky to be alive and was unconscious for about one hour after landing but eventually hopped down from the wheel and started wandering around when he was found. Medical experts said he probably survived because he fell into a hibernation like state with his heart beating only a couple of times...
'The odds of a person surviving that long of a flight at that altitude are very remote, actually. I mean, you are talking about altitudes that are well above the altitude of Mt. Everest. And temperatures that can reach 40 degrees below zero,' Forman said. A lot of people would only have useful consciousness for a minute or two at that altitude. For somebody to survive multiple hours with that lack of oxygen and that cold is just miraculous. I've never heard of anything like that before"

But Simon said security footage from the San Jose airport verified that the boy, who is from Santa Clara, California, hopped a fence to get to Hawaiian Airlines Flight 45 on Sunday morning.
Our primary concern now is for the well-being of the boy, who is exceptionally lucky to have survived
Dr. Richard Besser, ABC News' chief health and medical editor said
'It's near impossible, almost miraculous, and maybe there's more to the story,


19 comments:

  1. God really works in a mysterious way. Thank God he survived though....
    .
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  2. Warri boy don do am since na.Why dem dey doubt am

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a five hour flight, not one hour that the warri boy did.

      Delete
  3. Chaii.Am seeing tinz.Cheerz to dat wif a CIROC

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was aw I got promoted from 3rd grade to 4th grade.
    A female teacher was having a problem with
    Vizzy in her class of 3rd grade.
    Vizzy said ‘M’am, I should be in 4th grade,
    i’m smarter than my sister & she’s in the 4th
    grade’.
    The M’am {Teacher} had heard enough of his
    complaints & took vizzy to the Principal’s
    office.
    She explained everything to the Principal who
    decided 2 test vizzy with some questions that
    a 4th grade pupil should know.
    Principal: What’s 3 + 3?
    Vizzy: 6
    Principal: 6 + 6?
    Vizzy: 12
    & so on..
    The Principal asked me so many questions &
    I got them right.
    The Principal then asked M’am 2 send me to
    4th grade.
    M’am decided to ask me some more questions & the
    Principal agreed.
    M’am: What does a cow have 4 of, that I’ve
    only 2 of?
    Vizzy: Legs
    M’am: What’s in your pants that you have but
    I don’t have?
    Vizzy: Pockets
    M’am: What starts with a C & ends with T, is
    hairy, oval, delicious & contains thin
    whitish liquid?
    Vizzy: Coconut
    M’am: What goes in hard & pink then comes out
    soft & sticky?
    The principal’s eyes open really wide, but
    before he could stop the answer, i was
    taking charge.
    Vizzy: Bubble Gum
    M’am: You stick your poles inside me. You tie
    me down to get me up, I get wet before you
    do. What am
    I?
    Vizzy: Tent
    The principal was looking restless
    M’am: A finger goes in me. You fiddle with me
    when u’re bored.
    The best man always has me 1st n what am I?
    Vizzy: Wedding Ring
    M’am: I come in many sizes. When I’m not
    well, I drip. When u blow me, you feel good?
    Vizzy: Nose
    M’am: I’ve a stiff shaft. My tip penetrates,
    I come with a quiver
    Vizzy: Arrow
    M’am: What starts with ‘F’ & ends with a ‘K’
    & if you don’t get it, you have to use your
    hand?
    Vizzy: Fork
    M’am: What’s it that all men have, it’s
    longer in some men than others, the Pope
    doesn’t use his & a man gives it to his wife
    after marriage?
    Vizzy: Surname
    M’am: What part of the man has no bone, but
    has muscles with a lot of veins like pumping
    is responsible for making love?
    Vizzy: Heart
    The principal heaved a sigh of relief and
    told the teacher, ‘Send vizzy to University,
    I got the last 10 questions wrong myself! As in CNN has bin looking for all dis buh u guyz knw I dnt like publicity. I knw hatrz gon hate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! Now I can't remember wot I read and wot I was about commenting,Emeh! Pls delet dis bant or wot can I call it

      Delete
    2. Lmaoooooo madness

      Delete
  5. WOW,STRANGE BUT TRUE.
    www,oluwamitosinblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oboy,go give wale adenuga ur story abeg.*rawbone*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! He's really lucky.
    How many heartbreaks have you had? Click my name to read more and share your experience.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh stow Stow why risk your life when you could just contact queen pwe

    ReplyDelete
  9. America! Na mama go suffer am. Thank God he's alive. ...........mummy Ada

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321