Aww! Checkout Floyd Mayweather's romantic message to new boo Bad Medina | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Tuesday 29 July 2014

Aww! Checkout Floyd Mayweather's romantic message to new boo Bad Medina

After losing his ex to Nelly, Floyd Mayweather has found love again. But the shocking part is, his new boo is his massage therapist ..He employed her five years ago when he started dating his ex Shantel Jackson. So all the while he was dating Miss Jackson, she was there...From the look of things,he loves this girl for real. He said 
"I appreciate you and I LOVE you. You've been by my side for 5 years and helped me win 5 of my 11 World titles. Every time I called on you, you were my shoulder to cry on and a friend that I could talk to about anything. Every gift you received from me, you truly deserve because you're a gift that God gave me."
 That's gotta hurt ....
                   

Meanwhile his ex who he accused of aborting his babies has moved on to Nelly..


13 comments:

  1. wetin concern me

    ReplyDelete
  2. ashawo na ashawo no matter what
    #Nwa Imo#

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol "Ashawo" anyway na dem sabi.nothing concern me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Side bitch turned main chick. I respect her hustle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I no u must support her cos u b ashawo ursef! Gay truth,repent 4d kingdom of God is @hand! Portable

      Delete
  5. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    This babe really bad o, she was busy waiting for the perfect time to strike...
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  6. It just so funny the way they break up and make up all in the same circle.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. BLOG ANALYSER: very pretty woman

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good for them...visit my fitness blog iamifuennada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. They recycle themselves

    ReplyDelete
  10. He should not collect his gift back from this one o.

    ReplyDelete
  11. *smh* None of my biz tho..

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321