l Feel Very Ashamed,Sad & Disappointed in my son"-Jackie Chan | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Thursday 21 August 2014

l Feel Very Ashamed,Sad & Disappointed in my son"-Jackie Chan

While most public figures would try to defend their children's actions good or bad,Jackie Chan has publicly denounced the action of his 31 year old son,Jaycee after he was found with drugs during a raid on his apartment. Ironically, Chan is an anti-Drug ambassador in China. He said
"When I first heard the news, I was absolutely enraged.As a public figure, I feel very ashamed; as his dad, I’m very sad and disappointed. But the person who feels heartbroken the most is his mom.I hope our younger generation will learn from Jaycee’s mistake and stay far away from drug abuse.”
I would like to take this opportunity and say to Jaycee: you’ve done something wrong and you have to be responsible for the consequences. I’m your dad and I’ll always be with you. We will face the road ahead of us together.I should also take some of this responsibility because as his dad, I didn’t teach him well.”
“Therefore, on behalf of Jaycee and myself, I extend our deepest apologies to everyone for the negative impact this has caused on society. Thank you.”
In 2012, Jackie said he is leaving his $130m fortune to charity and said his son,who is also an actor with over 20 flopped movies needs to make his own money.  

18 comments:

  1. Celebrit5y kids are always a mess apart from afew like Eminems daughter,I love Eminem a legend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww feel sad for him. Seems like a nice parent

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jackie I'm gonna blame u abit, d pressure frm society n constant comparison wud ave lead hm into all dat. Y wud u give all dat cash to charity n ask hm to mak a living frm his flopped movies? I'm nt saying he shuldt earn his living but his ur son n deserves his inheritance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah so true @ queen,it's so common among rich kids,I know a few rich ones who are models like me on cocaine addiction.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah that is true,instead of him 2 learn kunfu and to they mumu himself like you for film,him con they learn kun iigboo.*oke*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha Anonymous 08:22 u are a vry funny mad man o lol @kung iigboo! that was a hilarious twist!
      (9ijaborn yankeebased)

      Delete
  6. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    Am just feeling for him(jackie chan) and his son is old enough to answer his name, so he should face justice.
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  7. This short Jackie is worth 130million and he didn't want to give his son anything. This is the result of stinginess

    ReplyDelete
  8. he luks like his dad, buh d boy f up big time

    ReplyDelete
  9. The boy is fine. Isn't there death penalty for drugs in China?

    ReplyDelete
  10. The guy messed up sha chan is a nice man not all dad will do dis

    ReplyDelete
  11. The nightmare of every parents! :A child going astray and against his foundational upbringing.
    I so like the way Jackie handled this matter, and I enjoy his movies.
    Hopefully, Jaycee, would turn a new leaf.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stupid Jackie, what you did alone can make a nice person turn bad. How could you give $130M to charity & ur son gets nothing? Do you hate him that much? If I were ur son, you'd be dead by now. Ika oshi... I can't call u stingy cos you're obviously not. You're just wicked so stop pretending like you love the damn kid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot to mention that not everybody is destined to work hard to be rich, some are fortunate to be born in wealth... Why try to change this guy's destiny? Now the poor guy has made 20 flopped movies. I pity Jaycee.... I love Jackie but he sucks. Damn!!!

      Delete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321