Angelina Jolie gives Brad Pitt a $3m rare Swiss Watch as Wedding Gift | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Tuesday 30 September 2014

Angelina Jolie gives Brad Pitt a $3m rare Swiss Watch as Wedding Gift

She previously bought him an island and now, Angelina Jolie has splashed $3million on a very rare and highly coveted wedding gift,a 1952 Patek Philippe platinum chronometer.According to the Mirror, her wedding gift to him was made public after the watch was taken to a small shop by a friend to be inscribed with the words “To Roly from Nessa”.

They are characters the newlyweds play in the film By The Sea, which they are currently making in Malta.George Farrugia, 57, who runs Dolindo Jewellers on the neighbouring island of Gozo, said:
 “I did inscribe the watch, it was for Brad and it was a rare one.Oh yes, it was very valuable.I wasn’t nervous about the inscription because I knew I could do the work perfectly.”
This is the kind of woman men dream for...She is worth $145million

20 comments:

  1. chai! Money is good. God will bless our hustle. Help me say amin.

    Omo Oba

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! $3Million wrist watch gift from a woman to a husband??
    Men am I in the wrong profession? God continue to bless
    their union ooo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So dis is d reason he left jennifer anniston uuuuuh

      Delete
  3. Dats a woman wt substance, may God continue to bless der union.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Gina, u are a woman of what?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Gina, u are a woman of what?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cam never give a man a gift.Not even 200naira boxers. I'm off to the US this morning. My fans,If you at the airport, meet me for a photo at the VIP lounge

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Let alone for me I will term them the power couple and not all those fake ass power couple that block my view here.. Nice one woman..!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow !!!!!!!!
    Wow !!!!!!!!
    Wow !!!!!!!!
    The kinda gift that turns a man on.. Wow !!!
    Angie is a real woman... A woman gives me a gift like this, am gon bang her brains out, till her "cum" bank dries up.... Good one Angie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Na true. U see this thing called pussy, e get grade oo. D day way brad test pussy wet sweet pass jolie own. Omo, this watch no go matter again oo. No be Hollywood again

      Delete
  10. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    Is like i will marry an american because their ladies are so damn generous.....
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  11. There Must be somtın for a hustler öne day.. IT İŞ WELL

    ReplyDelete
  12. Father, give me my own angela abeg.no be all this hungry girls that depend on eatin from guys.*oke*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww so cute...
    I love Angie nd Brad, may God continue to bless their union. ..

    ReplyDelete
  14. pretty watch,beautiful couple, I should wonder wat he gives her as gifts if she can buy him an island just for one birthday. God bless my hustle too oh

    ReplyDelete
  15. My sister was married here and their staff handled the affair with professionalism and grace. They definitely helped to make this a memorable experience.

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321