Oh my hotness! Actress Chioma Toplis strips down to her lingerie in sexy new Photos | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Monday 22 September 2014

Oh my hotness! Actress Chioma Toplis strips down to her lingerie in sexy new Photos

The married mother of 3 showed off her weight loss in sexy lingerie .She also had this to say to haters and lovers
Tnx guys, for all the people who commended on my weight loss, my next level, my swag etc  I love u guys like kilode. As for those who hated viewing these picture because they are pretenders and could not only remove der eyes commented on top, I feel sorry for d pains u caused ur selves and bliv that after treating ur selves of heart attack u will be doing urself d Favour of deleting ur self cos more are in d making. Am soaring higher whether u like it or not. My family are behind me my wonderful n supportive hubby most importantly. Also may I remind u that my hubby is English n that makes me part of that society .Am off to LA for my 
progress check
More below




33 comments:

  1. hhahahha " also I remind you that my hubby is English and your off to LA" got me laughing like hell,madam eh weightloss is for your own good and the first pic is disturbing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Aduru iya yi!!! She has very lovely kids. Cover up ma'am. She kind looks like Linda ikeji

      Delete
  2. Loose weight to keep fit n feel gud bot ursef, nt to proof anythn to anybody. Lovely kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks like that fat ugly woman dancıng in MBI tv advert... Oshı! Shıoooo! IT İŞ WELL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wondering who is hating on this old mama forming youngy? The weight loss is your cross, so u had better carry it alone or stay that way.. Hiss

    ReplyDelete
  5. People that would do anything to be noticed

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lmao That your hubby must be one local trailer trash English man.Who would let his wife expose her elephant body to the world. You are an aba version of maheeda

    ReplyDelete
  7. *clears throat* eeerrm mummy,no need for all these now,the pictures are disturbing and its too early,you lost weight that's cool

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahahahaha this woman u don't have anything else to do. if all the people loosing weight are exposing their bodies they way u just did our eyes for don scatter. what kind of husband will allow their wives to strip necked for public to watch. As u remind us that my hubby is English n that makes u part of the society and off to LA me too i want to remind you that my Boss is a strict person and thats makes him part of the society. Am off to work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow she looks really good nd younger I must say...
    Nd u didn't need to strip to ur lingerie to show us dat...but wateva rocks ur boat!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. mtchewwwww she shuld pls cova up those stretched marks thighs otherwise I will vomit on this hausa man selling newspaper.

    ReplyDelete
  11. BLOG ANALYSER:wow! Baby Oku!, they didn't edit the stretch mark properly, u try with sha with the weight loss

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lmao @ 'my hubby is English'...'am off to LA'. See mgbeke feeling funky. lol

    #Zimama#

    ReplyDelete
  13. Woman, as u gossip others, na so dem
    go do same to u..try nd loose more weight, cos too mich fat aint healthy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mmsthwesss hisssssss Old Ashawo!at this ur age u want to start copying school drop-out and professional prostitutes such as Moheeda and Dencia!i wonder why illiterate women always crave for attention the wrong way at any cost! ?pls ed-dreamz use ur doddie to deal with this woman so her eyes go clear!cus i reserve mine for better projects lol.
    (9ijaborn yankeebased)

    ReplyDelete
  15. she looking like an igbo whale.

    ReplyDelete
  16. who is comparing moheeda to dis ugli mgbeke. nonsence tin. ** miss lewisky **

    ReplyDelete
  17. Some of her pictures sucks!!! Admin @www.pluzextra.ml

    ReplyDelete
  18. So every prostitute is now an actress, huh?

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321