'Things may have worked better with Rihanna if I could dance'-Drake | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Monday 29 September 2014

'Things may have worked better with Rihanna if I could dance'-Drake

Drake may have finally let the cat out of the bag.His relationship with Rihanna is over.While on the Lil Wayne vs Drake tour , BET reports that both rappers decided to have a dance competition to the delight of their fans .Wayne went first and after dancing ,he said 
"I just been listening to too much Breezy lately, I just had to do it," 
Drake then busted his own dance moves and after dancing and fans declaring him winner.he said
 "Maybe I should've brought that shit out earlier,"Maybe I could've made that shit work a little better with Rihanna and shit."
Is he trying to say that's why she preferred Chris Brown to him...

10 comments:

  1. Maybe,it is really so had to find a celebrity stay in a relationship.looks like they dn't understand each other,why should it be about dance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooshey book of lamentation, nd drake says...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once there is no chemistry, if you like dance like Late Micheal Jackson. If its not Panadol, it can never be Panadol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ steveosky 4 real, gbam!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm back from the US

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321